This article is about wall stickers and wall decals that are made of vinyl. There is lots of information about how to install wall stickers on the wall, but there is little assistance for how to remove the wall stickers.
The method for removing wall stickers and wall decals will remain the same, but it might be a little more difficult on certain surfaces depending on the size of the wall sticker. Here is the method for removing vinyl wall sticker.
1. Work slowly and patiently. Do not rip, snatch or pull the wall sticker of the wall.
2. Using a hair dryer, heat the vinyl directly at the edge you are removing.
3. When the vinyl feels warm gently lift edge so you might need to get a finger nail under.
4. As you roll or pull the vinyl away from the wall, you need to heat the next section of vinyl directly in front of the piece you lifted.
5. If you feel a bubble under the paint surface you need to take extra care while lifting over that area.
6. Continue until all of the vinyl is removed.
By working patiently and not forcing the sticker from the surface you will be able to remove it with no problem. For more you can “visit www.decolia.fr/stickers-muraux/1-stickers-muraux to know more about wall stickers” (also known as “visiter www.decolia.fr/stickers-muraux/1-stickers-muraux Pour en savoir plus sur les stickers muraux” in french).